Bunny's Favorite Dip
What You Need:
3 or 4 large carrots, peeled and cut into big pieces
1 whole clove garlic, peeled
¼ tsp cumin
¼ tsp paprika
¼ tsp ground ginger
1 small pinch cinnamon
1 small pinch cayenne pepper
½ Tbsp honey
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1½ Tbsp olive oil
Salt to taste
What You Do:
1. Cook carrots on stove top in water with a clove of garlic until carrots are soft.
2. Drain water and set back on stove for a few minutes to dry vegetables. If needed, turn heat back on.
3. Puree carrots and garlic in food processor. Add spices, honey, and lemon juice. Puree.
4. While food processor is running, add oil very slowly.
5. Taste and make any adjustments.
6. Let cool.
Serve with crackers, vegetables or flatbread.
Serves: A bunny garden party with 4 or more bunnies.