Recipe shared by Laurie Hardie of WARM 106.9.
Adapted from Trim Healthy Mamas.
What You Need:
3 medium size zucchinis
6 medium size mushrooms
1 cube butter or coconut oil
4 wedges Laughing Cow cheese
1/2 cup your favorite milk, cashew, almond...
What You Do:
1. Zoodle zucchini using a spiralizer. Some stores have it available already "zoodled."
2. Melt 1/2 cube butter or 1/4 cup coconut oil and add zoodles. Saute until soft. Set aside.
3. Slice and saute mushrooms in the remaining butter or coconut oil until soft. Set aside.
4. In a clean pan, on low heat melt the Laughing Cow cheese. Smash it with a fork until melted, add 1/4 cup milk, and stir until it becomes a sauce. You can add more milk if you like a thinner consistency.
If you use Laughing Cow cheese with garlic, then no additional spices are necessary. If not, add garlic, salt, and pepper to taste.
5. Combine zoodles, mushrooms, and sauce, mix well, and serve.